Mtns Co will have a permanent spot at the Vail Farmer's Market this year, featuring all of our products.
If you come to Vail in the Summer, you can't miss out on experiencing the Vail Farmer's Market. The market starts at 10:00 AM every Sunday and closes at 3:30 PM. Parking is free in the Vail Village and Lionshead parking structures. These spaces fill fast though, so get here early!
Often described as the best outdoor summer market in Colorado, the market attracts all the best vendors. Featuring local produce, talented artists, and products from Vail businesses, there is so much to see and explore. There's plenty for kids too, and the event is dog friendly, so bring the whole family!
This year Mtns Co will have permanent spot in the market, every Sunday. We are located between Solaris and La Tour Restaurant. We will be selling all of our products, including framed trail maps, the 1962 Canvas Bag and our new 3D Vail Area topographic maps.
Come say hi, and enjoy the beautiful Vail Village!
The Full Details:
- When: Every Sunday 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Dates: June 16 - October 6
- Location: Vail Village, along East Meadow Drive and the Covered Bridge
- Cost: FREE
- Parking: Free in the Vail Village and Lionshead parking structures
- Pet friendly: bring your dogs or other furry friends!